Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RECEPTION is open from 8am-8pm. Late Check-in can be made with prior arrangements for check-in anytime.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES: We look forward to welcoming you any time after 2 pm. Check out time is 11am.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS:
Non-refundable bookings are paid in full at the time of booking and are not refundable or transferable.
For stays outside of NSW/Vic School Holidays or Special Events: The first night stay is taken as a deposit at the time of making the reservation. If a guest cancels or modifies their reservation more than 24 hours prior to their scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be refunded via the same payment method as the original payment (no cash refunds), less a $30.00 administration fee.
For stays within NSW/Vic School Holidays or Special Events (except Christmas Holidays): The first night tariff is taken as a deposit and within 30 days of arrival the remaining tariff must be paid. If Cancelled or Modified within 30 days of arrival, the deposit may be forfeited.
For Stays within NSW/Vic Christmas School Holidays: The tariff can be paid monthly, fortnightly, weekly, or in 3 instalments (first by 31 March, second by 30 June, and third by 30 September). Reservations can be made or modified prior to 30 September with an administration fee of $30.00. If a reservation is changed or cancelled after 30 September it may result in the entire tariff being forfeited. Reservations without regular payments or where the 3 payments are not made will be cancelled and the funds refunded to the guest less a $30.00 administration fee.
MESSAGES AND MAIL: Messages and Mail can be collected from reception within reception hours.
SWAP AND GO: This facility is in respect of the exchange of 9kg and 4.5kg gas bottles. See Reception.
INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL AND POOL AREA and FITNESS CENTRE and GAMES ROOM: The swimming pool is open from 8am to 8pm daily. No-one is permitted in the pool room or fitness centre or games room outside of these hours. There is no Life Guard on duty. Full pool rules are displayed at the pool gate. Children are not permitted in the pool area without parent supervision. Non toilet trained children must wear special swimming pants to prevent accidents. The use of the pool is for Guests only. Please observe the rules to ensure safe use. Remember alcohol and water DO NOT MIX. The swimming pool is heated.
PLAYGROUND: Open from 8am to sunset. The playground is for children under 15 years. Please do not smoke around the playground. Parents should supervise their children at all times while on or around the play equipment. Anyone engaging in anti-social or dangerous behaviour will be removed from the playground.
BBQ AREA: The BBQ area is open from 8am to 10pm. Guests using the BBQ area at night should be aware that some guests around the BBQ area may be going to bed earlier than 10pm and noise should be kept to a respectable level. Guests can use the BBQ for free. Please leave them in a reasonable state for the next guest. If the BBQs or the area are in need of attention please let reception know.
. No skate boarding, bikes, scooters, roller blades or other recreation device used in or around the amenities.
LAUNDRY: Open from 8am to 10pm. Washing Machines and Clothes Dryers - Washers cost $5.00 per wash (some machines take $1 coins and some take $2 coins). Irons are available in your room and ironing boards are available from reception. (subject to availability)
CLOTHING LINES: There is a clothesline next to the children's play area at the back of the motel.
DRIVING WITHIN THE MOTEL GROUNDS is a "Shared Zone" and is required to be at 5kmph or less at all times. The roads of the park are not to be used for driving lessons. Only registered and insured vehicles can be driven in the Motel grounds.
BOATS can be brought onsite and parked if room permits. Please only flush engines and wash boats in the designated area.
SECURITY performs random drive throughs of the motel grounds throughout the night and there is a staff member onsite to deal with any issue that may arise. Please ensure you keep all your belongings secured. Eden Motel have no responsibility for loss of belongings.
VISITORS: Your visitors are welcome however need to register with reception on arrival and provide and estimated departure time. Guests are reminded that they are responsible for their visitors. Visitors are to park at the visitors’ car park at the back of the motel.
RECEIPTS: Please retain the receipts issued on arrival. This validates your length of stay.
PETS: Dogs are permitted at Manager's discretion. NO Dogs in December/January school holidays or Easter Long Weekend. All dogs must be kept on leash.
LOCAL INFORMATION: We have a variety of brochures in the office for your perusal. The Tourist Information Centre is located near the main street.
GARBAGE/RUBBISH: Please assist our staff by having your rubbish securely wrapped and placed in bins provided at the bin bays.
NOISE LIMIT: For the comfort of all guests. Please respect 10pm noise curfew. Undue noise in any form is not permitted.
WILDLIFE: As a guest you are welcome to enjoy our wildlife, but we ask that you do not feed any wildlife as it can be detrimental to their health.
DEPARTURE/SHORTENED STAY: All accommodation/site are to be vacated by 11am on the day of your departure. NO refunds given for cancellations, early departure or inclement weather. If you are planning to depart prior to 8am, please place your key in the return box situated beside the office.
EMERGENCY ASSEMBLY POINT: See map where indicated.
1. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the motel and are under 18 years of age, or you have a guest who is not your child who is under 18 years of age, you will not be permitted to stay alone. Identification will need to be provided eg driver’s licence.
2. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking. This cannot be changed after making the booking.
3. You must not leave children unattended in any room or public areas at any time.
4. You must not leave your pet unattended in any room or public areas at any time.
5. You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we will terminate your booking. We will instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our property. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
5. Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in anyway. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
6. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of Motel room category(s), other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
7. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time.